Santa’s Workshop receives hundreds of charitable donation requests each year. We are pleased to help charitable organizations and wish it were possible to honor all of them since they are all worthwhile causes. Please know that each request is given serious consideration. Organizations seeking a donation from Santa’s Workshop should adhere to the following criteria and procedures:
- All requests must be typed on official letterhead for your organization/school.
- All requests must be mailed. We do not accept phone or email requests.
- Do not send multiple requests. Donations will only be made to a school, organization, etc. once per year.
- Please include date, time and location of the event.
- Please include how the item will be used (silent auction, live auction, raffle or door prize)
- Please include organization contact person (name, phone number and address).
- All passes donated will expire December 24 of the current year. Do not ask us to extend the expiration date into the following season.
A customary donation is four one-day park admissions. We do not make monetary donations. Send your requests with plenty of time for us to respond to:
Attn: Donation Request
PO Box 246
Cascade, CO 80809