Due to our possibility of being extremely busy on Thanksgiving weekend, Santa’s Workshop will be open on Tuesday, November 26 and Wednesday, November 27, 2019. We encourage you to visit the park before Thanksgiving if at all possible.
Please be sure to call (719-684-9432) or check our Facebook page this week for the most up to date information.
Thanksgiving Week Schedule
|Sat, November 23||10:00 – 5:00|
|Sun, November 24||10:00 – 5:00|
|Mon, November 25||10:00 – 5:00|
|Tue, November 26||10:00 – 5:00|
|Wed, November 27||10:00 – 5:00|
|Thur, November 28||Closed|
|Fri, November 29||10:00 – 5:00|
|Sat, November 30||10:00 – 5:00|
All dates are weather permitting.
Some Other Holiday Tips
Here are a few tips for those coming to visit us this time of year!
- The earlier the better, we only get busier as Christmas approaches! And the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving can be our busiest days of the year!
- Come early to ensure a parking spot- we are a first come first serve park so once we are out of parking our park is full as well and you just need to wait for turnover in our parking lots as folks leave. We can run out of parking as early at 11:30am if the weather is nice this time of year.
- If you want to skip the crowd in our food areas we always allow picnic's to be brought in and enjoyed in our picnic pavilion inside the park.
- Santa is very popular this time of year, so plan to see him first because he can have a line most of the day this time of year.
- We are an outdoor park so if we have bad weather make sure to check the Facebook page or give us a call for the most current park information. Safety is our top priority so if we have too much ice it can cause us to close or adjust hours.
Hope these tips help plan your visit to the park and we can't wait to see you all!