Updated Covid 19 Guidelines
We are operating at an extremely limited capacity.
Because of this the following actions are recommended:
- Bring your mask and prepare to follow social distancing. Masks are required for everyone over the age of 11 at our venue and highly recommended for those over the age of 3.
- Please note online tickets will be released weekly. Because weather can play a big factor in our operations we will be releasing our advance tickets the week of to avoid cancellations due to weather. Due to our extremely limited capacity no refunds will be issued.
- If you are sick and can't use your ticket please email northpoleonlinetickets@gmail.
com and someone will reach out to help you.
- Our retail spaces are limited capacity. Please be prepared to wait for entry into a shop and practice social distancing while shopping.
- Due to level red restrictions indoor seating in food areas is closed. We do have outdoor seating available so be prepared to enjoy your food outside.
- Advance park entry tickets give unlimited access to the rides we are currently allowed to have open. Due to weather, staffing and current COVID 19 restrictions some rides will be closed.