North Pole Safety Restrictions
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain social distance of 6ft from other parties.
- We encourage use of masks when possible to cover your mouth and nose.
- Please take advantage of sanitation stations throughout the park.
- If you or anyone in your party have any COVID-19 symptoms please visit the park at another time.
For your safety and ours we have made the following changes to our operations. While we understand some of these may be disappointing and different from your past experiences we ask for understanding as we work to enforce new Covid-19 safety guidelines:
- We ask that you assist your children in and out of the rides and buckle their safety restraints so we can limit physical contact between guests and employees when possible.
- Please maintain social distance in ride lines by using the markings on the ground.
- We will be separating groups to enforce social distancing and many rides will either have seats flagged off or the operator will direct you to take your seat to create distance between groups.
- Please have patience while we sanitize the rides at increased frequency.
- We will not accept returns at this time.
- Please use social distance practices inside the shops.
- Under the state guidelines the arcade is unable to be opened at this time.
- We will not be able to allow children to sit on Santa’s lap. He will be available in his house to visit at a safe distance and will be available to take a photo with.
- We are unable to book birthday parties at this time. You are welcome to celebrate your birthday here with us and may use our covered picnic pavilion for your party at no extra cost. All we ask is that you follow proper social distancing procedures while in the park and in the pavilion.
- Please follow distance guidelines when choosing the table.
- We will be sanitizing tables after each use.
- We are unable to provide free refills like we have in the past.
- We have a water bottle filling station available for your use.